2017

4:41 PM




Happy New Year! Another 365 days have passed, and as usual that's so crazy to think about!

Chance and I talked about our 2016 and we felt like it was our year of "lots of hard work, and some play" haha. We both worked our 40 hours per weeks jobs, plus our photography and video job. Half way through the year we did leave our corporate jobs and bought the trailer, but that didn't create less work by any means! It has definitely been nice to "be our own boss" and do Photography + Video and work on the trailer, but we haven't felt as "free" as you might think. We have a lot of work to do on the business and the trailer, so it's not like we just do whatever we feel like doing every day. That being said, we did have good and fun stuff happen in 2016 as well! We did plenty of things with our families, we drove across the country and bought a trailer to make our tiny home, and I got pregnant! All very wonderful things, so I don't mean to make it sound like 2016 was a drag haha. But we are VERY excited for the things that 2017 will bring to us! Though the trailer has taken a lot longer than we thought it would, we will for sure finish it this year, and our baby will be born this year! How could it get better than that?! We are continuing our Photography and Video business and it has been awesome. We are excited to keep growing it! I want to blog as much as I used to, and I say that like in every post, but I'm just going to keep saying it until I do it. :)

Cheers to the New Year!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!