HAWAII: WHERE WE STAYED

7:12 PM

View from the balcony^^
These trees and flowers EVERYWHERE^^ They smelled so good!
Our condo's lagoon^^
Our condo building^^


HAWAII!!!!

We have been waiting for this vacation for 6 months!! We seriously cannot thank Tanner and Ashley enough for inviting us to come along with them on this trip! Now, typically I would go through each day, but I decided I was going to document the trip just a little different. Where We Stayed, Where/What We Ate, and What We Did! I'll just say that I really didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to, yet I really have tons to post... the struggle haha.

SO! Let's kick it off. We stayed in a beautiful resort/condo at the Ko Olina on Oahu. We had 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a full kitchen, living room, and the best part, the balcony. I really should have taken more/better pictures of this place but... oh well. Haha. I didn't take a picture of it, and you can't see in the picture above, the doors to the balcony didn't just slide open. They slid ALL the way open. So when they were all the way open, the kitchen just extended to the outside. It. Was. Heavenly. Like, that is a must have in my future home. We had the prettiest view of our little lagoon from our balcony. It was so fun to just sit out there and just take it all in. 

The resort had 2 swimming pools, a lap pool and large hot tub, and then a fun-er shaped pool for playing in. They had those little leaf seats you could sit in and partially be in the water which was so cool. There was a part of the other pool that was also a sand pool. We didn't ever get in that part, but it was a cool little edition. They had a tikki bar and live music in the evenings. Then! Our condo had it's own lagoon! THIS WAS SO COOL! I cannot even tell you how much I loved that we felt like we had the place to ourselves. There was hardly anyone else there. We never felt crowded at all at this place. It was hot and humid, and of course there were palm trees everywhere...It was so so beautiful. 

We LOVED where we stayed, and we were really happy to have stayed in a really nice place. It was kinda like the honeymoon we never had, since for our honeymoon we just road tripped and stayed in some sketchy hotels almost every night... haha. We are pretty easy to please, but staying in a really nice place makes a difference!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Do you have a link to this places website? Just you know, so I can dream about going there. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I don't have a link! But my brother booked it through homeaway.com but it was called the villas at Ko Olina so you could probably look it up!:)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!