29 WEEKS

1:46 PM


I really thought I would be that girl that takes a picture of her bump every single week, or at LEAST once a month, but HELLO 29 weeks?! What! This is so crazy!

 This pregnancy has flown by! That may have something to do with the fact that we didn't go to the doctor until I was 13 weeks, and we didn't tell our families until 13-15 weeks, but still. I feel so lucky that I have LOVED pregnancy. I felt a little crappy in the first trimester for a few weeks, but I never threw up and there were only a few days I stayed in bed. And I've had some aches and pains but nothing too bad to be miserable. I love this belly. I love the baby kicks I feel inside. And I just love see my body do this. I really would say that overall I have loved being pregnant, and I feel so blessed and lucky because I know it's not this way for all women.

Things are starting to get a little more uncomfortable. I finally got maternity clothes, which has been HEAVEN. It's crazy how much better they made me look and feel about myself. Sleep is okay. Still waking up to pee every night, and every time I have to switch sides that I'm sleeping on it's like a big event haha. I can't breathe when I put my shoes on, and getting up and down is awkward haha! I feel baby move ALL THE TIME, and it's my very favorite part of pregnancy. Sometimes baby jabs my ribs or my hips and I'm like, "Woah! Baby! Rude!" hahaha but I actually just love it. I looooooove the movement. No food aversions or cravings specifically. I try to eat small portions, but more often throughout the day, and I've been drinking tons of water which I think is helping me not swell, and has great benefits over all. I'm trying to be careful with what I eat and how much I eat, but dang, a cookie (or 10) is hard to turn down! 

The doctor says everything is looking great, and I have a very boring pregnancy (which is a good thing) haha. 

I finally feel like I actually FEEL and LOOK pregnant, and now there's only 2 1/2 months left! I think I'm going to miss it... but we are also soooo excited to meet this little babe. We are still clueless on the gender, but we have names picked out for a boy and a girl, so we are going to be equally excited for either of them! I can't say that I have any intuition of what the gender is.... maybe boy. Maybe girl. HA! Yeah I just have no idea. I can't wait to find out!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey! First time commenting - first time reading.. you are one beeeeeautiful pregnant mama! Praying that I look as smokin' as you when the day comes that I carry another human in my stomach. Haha. Eeee can't wait to follow along on your journey - I wanna know what the gender is too!

    xxxx ARIANA
    www.arianaleilani.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you are so nice!! Thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog - so looking forward to reading more! These photos are beautiful! I'm getting married next year and just so so excited to start a family too!
    Erin xx
    This Old Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!

      AH weddings are so fun:) Best Wishes!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!