INDEPENDENCE DAY PART 2

4:49 PM


Obviously this blog has turned into more of a photo journal so there's that. 

After the canyon with my family, we didn't really have any other plans for the day so I asked Chance if we could take a photo adventure to the White Barn in park city. That huge flag is like the coolest thing ever. This country's flag is so beautiful! It's design, colors, and everything it stands for. I love it. Oh, and I obviously can only keep a serious model face for like 2 seconds before I bust up haha.

After our adventure, we headed to Tanner's neighborhood where they put on "The Culdesac of Fire". And seriously, that was one legit neighborhood fireworks show! It was a great prep for the 4th.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! your hair, your brows, your smile... i'm major girl crushin over here. gorgeous photos, but it's mostly just you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You!!! You are the nicest. Thank you so much Kayla!!

      Delete
  2. Absolute gorgeous photos.
    Keep up with this photo journal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly! I will definitely keep photo journaling haha

      Delete
  3. THESE PICTURES ARE SO GOOD. Like... so good.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!