LANTERN FEST

12:21 PM

If you've never been to a lantern festival..... YOU MUST GO. It is one of the most magical things you will ever witness. We were glad that our friends Bri and Bennett came along with us, and they were awesome sports and did an egg toss! We played heads up, which was hilarious, and we roasted mallows and made s'mores while we waited to light off our lanterns.

"They sky was filled with thousands of humans' hopes and dreams, and I thought, we are all looking up at the same sky yet we all see something different; and different doesn't mean wrong."

I have a feeling this will become a yearly tradition!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I was there too! It was amazing. My step dad passed away this year, so my mom's lantern was all about him - I'm so glad we convinced her to come along with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so special! It's such a cool thing :)

      Delete
  2. I'm planning to go to one of these in November. So excited! It seems so magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for you!! Seriously, it's amazing.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!