39 WEEKS + 5 DAYS

4:37 PM



The doctor really had us going 2 weeks ago when he said at our appointment "I wouldn't be surprised if you went into labor this weekend!"..... He was wrong!! Hahaha. We knew there's no way to really know when the baby will come, but despite our efforts, we got our hopes up. And here I am, 39 weeks + 5 days, still pregnant. 

Physically I'm still feeling great, and so blessed for that! I mean, I'm uncomfortable sometimes, and it's hard to get up after I've sat or laid down, but overall, really feeling good. But emotionally? What the heck hormones!! They have really been out of wack, this last week especially... My sweet Chance has just let me cry on him every night this whole week, for no apparent reason. The weather hasn't been great here this week, really windy, and it effects me so maybe that's part of it, but I don't even know. I really hate the wind for some reason. But Chance lets me cry it out and comforts me. He is my rock and I love him so much.

Baby appears to be healthy and growing as it should and the doctor isn't worried about anything, so that definitely makes me happy! I'm trying to really savor these last days of being pregnant. We are just letting my body and baby do it's thing, but dang, we are so so SO excited to finally hold this little one. I'm just tearing up thinking about it, which I'm sure means I will have a little cry fest in the hospital when it happens haha.

This may (or may not) be my last baby bump picture! I can't believe there is a baby inside me. A real baby, it looks like a baby right now. I can't wait I can't wait!!

Also, many of my friends and family have reached out to me these last few days just telling me they are thinking of me, asking me how I'm doing, and that they are just so excited! Thanks to all of you! It has meant so much to me!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!