MORE BABY SHOWERS AND OTHER THINGS

7:46 PM




Some short thoughts in a sort of random order-

+ Baby and I are so spoiled! We had 2 more baby showers, one with a bunch of my friends, and another with friends from my old dance studio. I loved it because it was like a little reunion! I haven't seen any of them for so long and I was just so appreciative that they came, and for my awesome friends to throw me showers.

+ We had a short trip up to Salt Lake earlier this week, so we stopped by to see my niece Pearl, since we won't be able to make it to her baby blessing on Sunday (crying, I'm so sad to miss it). SHE IS SO CUTE I CAN'T HANDLE IT. I love her so much.

+ We are SO CLOSE to meeting this baby. So close, that I wonder if it will actually happen ;) boy or girl boy or girl?!!?!






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!