BACK AGAIN

4:48 PM



This was probably my longest absence from blogging in like 5 years. I suppose that can happen when your entire world is changed because you are now responsible for a small human! I feel like so much and so little is new though. Our days are fairly the same, but I do wish I had written some of it down.

Well, here's to documenting life again! Honestly, the biggest drive for me to start blogging again is because I feel like that it's truly something I enjoy doing, for me. I hope that maybe my posterity enjoys it too, but it's for me. Me. Aubrey. -- "Wife" and "Mother" are both titles I'm very proud of and have always wanted, but it can be hard for me to remember that I'm still an individual... especially since becoming a mother; I'm not JUST a pacifier and entertainer. I'm Aubrey; I get giddy when I see the moon, I really enjoy swinging in hammocks, and my grandma's is one of my favorite places to be. I appreciate a good key change in music... and speaking of music I still like High School Musical... haha! I'm a laugher and I'm easy going. I'm an artist and a documenter. I'm all those things and more... and I don't want to forget it!




That being said, I AM a mother and a wife, so here are some photos of my loves too! I begged Chance to take me to find some Fall leaves, because they are scarce out on the farm. Indie is pretty smiley most of the time, but she wasn't so sure about all of this haha!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!