SEASON CHANGE

5:51 PM

        It is OFFICIALLY the season of Autumn! I don't know why but I was really stuck on the idea of acting like it was still Summer
       until the "Fall Solstice". And I'm usually the over-eager kind of person (ie; playing Christmas music right after Halloween...
  Yeah...) Maybe the fact that it's still stinkin' hot outside, and I really just can't break out my boots and scarves for fear of sweating myself out. Whatever the reason, who cares, because it IS Fall now. And I am jumpin' and jivin' about it! I'm all about the change the Fall brings. It's still pretty hot outside, oh but I can tell that it's going to start cooling down faster! Fall clothes are the best. Bundling up has never been more fun or fashionable.

My favorite part of the season change this year? Changing our little apartment's decor! We don't have much, but we have enough for it to feel festive.



Oh I am seriously obsessing over pumpkins this season. We went to the grocery store and I could have just sat outside the store with the pile of pumpkins all night.



Especially the WHITE ones!


Chance and I opted for buying some real "character" pumpkins this year. (We will be buying carving pumpkins later) Look at that warty pumpkin, and that green squishy one! Again, I'm obesessed.






The air has FINALLY cooled down. Mid 60's really feels so good. And I can now wear the other 2/3 of my wardrobe!

I've taken the liberty of making a "Fall Live-List" (all the things I want to do this fall aka before Thanksgiving).

I'm sure a few more things may pop into my head along the way, but those are the musts!

Ahh, this season just puts me in the best mood! I'm so thankful to live in a place where we experience all 4 seasons. I really love Utah!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!