THE PARK IS OPEN

10:59 PM


Jurassic Park gave me serious nightmares. Like, reoccurring nightmares. I have the same nightmare about Jurassic Park monthly! So why I was so excited to see Jurassic World, I have no idea? Maybe because Chance was so excited.  We got tickets for the Friday that it came out, because the Thursday night theater didn't have any good seats left. We were going to have to just meet at the Theater of Friday after work.. which was fine haha. But then our friend Landon had tickets for Thursday and changed his plans, so we traded him and ended up going Thursday! 

IT WAS SO GOOD! Maybe a little jumpy, and I couldn't watch the dino eat people, but it was SO good and so fun! We loved it:) SO I had a little fun with photoshop. 

"WE HAVE AN ASSET OUT OF CONTAINMENT!"
...." RUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!"

Go see it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Haha that picture is awesome!! I want to go see this movie so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly believed there was a theme park for Jurassic World and you guys were there on vacation hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you get this picture? its AMAZE!! we just saw it last week & i was like, ehhh should we waste time seeing a movie when we're in a city and can do a million other unique things?? but ya know what, 100% worth it. loved every second.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!