A BABY SHOWER

3:59 PM



This last weekend my mom and sisters-in-law all threw Chance and me a baby shower! AH! It was SO fun! As you can see by the pics, the theme was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star How We Wonder What You Are!", since we don't know the gender of our baby. Can you even handle how all out they went?! These pictures seriously don't even do it an ounce of justice. We kept saying it was like a reception haha. Seriously it was so beautiful and they all did such an amazing job!

Typically baby showers are a girl thing, but I told Chance he should come because hey, it's his baby too and he is just as excited as I am! I think he had a lot of fun being there. We felt so much love and support from family, friends, and neighbors. We got GREAT stuff and I love all the neutral baby stuff! Grey is where it's at ;) haha. It's definitely helped relieve some stress I've started to have because we pretty much had NOTHING ready for baby. We are so thankful to be blessed with such supportive people in our lives! And this little baby of ours is so loved already. It's getting closer, we can't believe it!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts!